Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Supplies List

It's school supply season, so here is a list of things we'll be needing this school year. I've been compiling a wish list on Amazon for the Second Grade school year.

  • Star Wars 2nd Grade Workbooks - Math/Writing/Reading
  • Common Core Math&ELA Workbooks/4Today Daily Practices
  • Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Workbooks
  • BrainQuest 2nd Grade Workbook/Q&A Packs
  • Science and Geography Workbooks
  • Cursive and Print Handwriting Practices
  • Wide/Primary Ruled Composition Books (6+) (2/5+)
  • Glue Sticks (multi-pack) (1/6+)
  • File Folders (manilla/pocket)
  • Wide Ruled Filler Paper
  • Construction Paper
  • Safety Scissors
  • Writing utensils - Pencils/Pens/Dry Erase Markers/Markers/Color Pencils/Crayons
  • Erasers
  • Stickers
  • Tape - Clear/Masking
  • Rubber Bands/Paper Clips
  • Pencil Pouch/Case (binder type preferred)
  • Posterboard/Bulletin board accessories
  • Art Supplies/Lesson plans
  • ...
I'd like to raise funds to purchase all our homeschool needs.  I am accepting donations via PayPal as well as offering artworks for sale on my Etsy site.  I also have a few resource items which I'll be adding to throughout the school year in my TpT storefront.

Any help to get supplies would greatly be appreciated.  I will try to keep the wishlist up to date on any items that have been purchased.  We plan to buy the Star Wars Workbooks first.




No comments:

Post a Comment