Monday, September 5, 2016

Digital Stamps


I have several digital stamp files, wondering if they would be useful clip arts for TeachersPayTeachers.

Just printed some out onto watercolor paper as a batch of Patron rewards.  Debating whether or not I should color them with my shimmering watercolors or send them blank for them to paint/color as they please.

These can be attached to a card face as focal images of greeting cards, or added to art journals, scrapbook and mixed media collages.  I've tested my printer ink and it doesn't seem to bleed with a light amount of watercolor.  Not sure how it would do with a heavy wash yet.

These are currently available on my Patreon and also my Gumroad as digital downloads.  Print on paper of choice and they are ready to go.  If you have a laser printer, you can do image transfers, just remember to mirror the image first.  That is the ideal method of transferring digital stamps into art collage/art journals, as it gives it a perfect blend.  But you can also print onto tissue paper, attach it to card stock securely first, and then, print and it can be decoupaged into the project and the paper will fade into the bg.

So, opinion poll, painted or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment