Sunday, September 11, 2016

Latest Arty Project - Texas Auction


My family is holding an auction and fundraiser to help my Uncle after losing his wife to cancer this year and he has fallen into some financial strife.  I'm making a new mixed media painting, which will be going to auction.

Spent half the day yesterday and today assembling roses and making petals.  These will be attached to the canvas with gel medium and all painted and incorporated.  I may not be able to send it to Texas in time for the auction, but perhaps as an online auction instead.  I'll have to contact my Aunt for details.  I would prefer to send it directly to the recipient.

I wanted to make something special for the auction, rather than send an existing work.  I may be sending prints of my other works for the actual auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment